Simple steps guideline for upload item
Following the guidelines described requirements for ready to upload themes and Plugins, it will help to ensure that your item will be approved. Failure to follow the guidelines will result in rejection or the need for re-submission after fixes are applied.
Requirements for Themes & Plugins
- Item name & item description must be describe your item clearly.
- Item should not include links to advertise, competing services, & links for sale on your own website. See this for detail information, What type of links can I include in my item description, Preview, or Downloads? article.
- Item preview image size should be 590x300px JPG or PNG.
- Item preview icon/logo size should be 80x80px JPG or PNG.
- Before submit main zip file ensure the files are organised in a clear and orderly fashion as follow.
- Your item must have detailed documentation in a folder name “Documentation”.
- Save your main files into a .zip folder & place in a folder name “Theme”.
- Demo xml file place in a folder name “Demo-content”.
- Put all these folder in a main folder name “Your Theme Name”. Make a .zip file of main folder.
- Now your main file is ready to upload.
- Design must display high aesthetic quality, visual appeal, unique and should be attractive.
- Item cannot contain violent imagery, overly-sexualized imagery, nudity, racial slurs, hate speech, or otherwise inappropriate/offensive language.