Codentheme is a marketplace where you can buy or sell an item. Each item you sell on codentheme market includes a license directly to the buyer or downloader to use that item under the relevant license options that we set.
We have made our licensing policy simple. Please check it below.
- When you purchase an item each time provides you the license to use the Item on a single (personal or business) project. If you want to use it on further projects, you must buy the Item separately every time.
- In the Regular license you are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”). End product is the final website or theme customized with your content.
- You may not offer those items, modified or unmodified, for redistribution or resale. You cannot include the purchased Item with a website offered for sale or distributed for free. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)
- In the Extended license you are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product may be Sold.
- You can Sell and make any number of copies of the single End Product.
- This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you can’t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
- We don’t provide any support for the items displayed on Codentheme. Please contact with the respective Item author for rearranged license terms and supports if required.
- The ownership of the Item retains by the author of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Codentheme Pvt Ltd is not a party to this license.
Note: Codentheme reserves the right to change or modify the above license terms any time without any prior notice.