Is there a way to set the default values on the select options? I have 1 Category, 1 Service and 1 Staff member so it seems counter-intuitive to select them each time
Hi Bylancer, thanks for your plugin, it is a very good UI. Where do I find the .pot to translate into Spanish?
If I wanted to connect to outlook would I be able to use this for my outlook calendar?
No, Outlook integration is not available, Google calendar is integrated.
Hello, we have purchased the pro version but we get the error message "Invalid purchase code"
You can contact us here https://codentheme.com/item/bookmepro-wordpress-appointment-booking-scheduling-plugin/support/
There any option multiple booking discount?
No, this feature is not available.
Hi, Can you please reset my purchase code. I changed domain name, I sent you an email on helpdesk. Thank You.
I'm using the version 1.0 ...where is the Change log to see the changes or fixes or additions?, thx u
I have purchased and installed the Book Me Pro plugin.
I would like to know more about security features.
When someone add its Credit Card details, how is this protected, encrypted, preventing from collecting data during the purchase process from 3rd evil parts.
Hi, i can not publish the book me pro form, when im going to insert the sortcode nothing happens, when i click in the add bookme pro booking form buttom on the right side to insert the shortcode nothing happens
I can't finish my booking.
Please contact to the support team here email@example.com
Hi, I have an issue.!
I Can't select customer to book an appoinment (in the backend)
BOOKING PROCCES IN BACKEND ----------------------------------------------- In the option -> "All Bookings" ->""+New Booking" I select the "Staff member" then "Services", bu when i select "services" , it disables me the "Customer" Tab
PLEASE...IS URGENT..!!! THX U
I have already uninstall and erase all data of the plugin
Hello, can you reset my purchase code. To install again ,thx u
Already i have sent you an email with the purchase code
I reset the purchase code.
Hello, is there an issue with "Email Notifications" When the appointment change from the Pending Status to APPROVED....the plugin didn't send the approved email??? why??
already add this cron job send_notifications_cron.php
Thanks for purchasing. Please mail me your admin login details on firstname.lastname@example.org I will check this.
Best regards, Bylancer
ok, for you reply..Already fixed...It was my bad...I had to select Sent Notification and also -> To all Customer...thx u
hello please i bought bookme plugin today and i tested it on my site to see how it works but later when i hosted my website to use the plugin it didnot work so it says This purchase code is already used for other Domain: gmasterpos.com and my website which i want to use it is called smartbookinz.com please what can i do
Thanks for purchasing. Please mail me your purchase code on email@example.com I will reset it.
hello please i will like to know more about your bookme pro plugin and to ask if you can help me add some features
1. i have 2 different sms gateways i will like to use for my notification its called bulksmsnigeria and infobip please how can you add it to my sms
2. i want to have a popup notice message at the end of the booking when customer get to the final stage where you get (done) a popup window is suppose to display with animation something like the attachment i have here but it will carry message like (Thank you! Your booking is complete. An email with details of your booking has been sent to you.)
3.how can i change the booking process to be like the second screenshot?
4.how can i add pdf invoice to my bookme pro plugin
5. how can i add a deposit payment to this plugin
6. how can you help me add staffs members to pay to upload there profile and sevices
7. how to add extras to a service which will allow your clients to book extras with their services. You can add different extras to different services. just like they have in bookly pluging
8. i want to add recurring appointments just like you have in bookme (schedule)
9. Let customers choose locations for their appointments
10. Let your customers join the waiting list
11. Attach files in a booking form
Please contact via the email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Regards, Bylancer
does this work with multi-site?
I can't save staff..
Also can you deactivate my license.
Hello, What type of issue are you facing? Please share your admin login details on facebook. We will solve your issue.
I don't have an issue... I just switched domains
like other plugins I can't deactivate the license in app and switch domains.... you are effectively are holding my site hostage.
Hello, I already reset your purchase code, now you can install this plugin on other domain.
good morning This plugin synchronizes calendars like booking.com, despegar.com, trp advisor? Can these platforms be displayed in a calendar? thank you
No, only Google Calendar is integrated in Bookme Pro. Check this article for how to integrate google calendar. https://bookme.bylancer.com/integrate-google-calendar/
hi, I tried publishing the plugins but it only shows this. no calendar, and other details. https://imgur.com/3vfBkCm
Please contact to the support team on facebook. https://facebook.com/bylancer.in
I purchased this plugin a few weeks ago but it doesn't recognize my purchase code, how can you help us to fix this? Thanks for your answer asap.
First of all, thanks for purchasing our plugin. You can find your license & purchase code details on this page. https://codentheme.com/purchased-items/
Download the license text file and you will find your purchase code in the file like this. Purchase Code: XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX
Hi, I just purchased the plugin. And I want to redirect the customer to a custom page after successful booking, so please suggest me how can I do this?
Thanks for a great plugin!
First of all thanks for purchasing our plugin. You can do this easily. Go to Bookme Pro menu > Settings > URL Settings and enable the option "Final step URL" and enter the url in the text field.
This is a very nice plugin, but before I purchase this item I want to know about a few questions
1. I don't use PayPal, can I put another payment gateway?
2. Can I disable some date on the calendar?
3. After a customer book 1st December, is it turn red after that?
1. Yes, Bookme Pro has many payment gateways integrated. Such as Stipe, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net, Payson, Mollie.
2. Yes, Holiday feature is available, you can set holiday on any date. Go to Bookme Pro Menu > Settings > Holidays and check.
3. Yes, if all the time slots of a day are booked then the day will be disabled in the calendar.
Please login to add a
5.00 average based on 6 ratings.
program Refer new customers to Codentheme and
receive 10% of
their each purchase.
Enter now to your account and start buying and selling!
Don't have an account. Sign Up
Enter your username for , an email with your login details will be send to your